Marlale Hernandez...

Yop... mi familia! mi promooo!...y todo lo que me guata :D... Aqui pueden ver mas o menos como soy :D... P.D: Creado especialmente para la familia Howell.Vera! para que vean un poco como estamos... se les extraña mucho (K)...y espero que vengan prontooo!...LQM!..

Monday, April 16, 2007

Christmas Day...


Hi, my name is Marla Hernandez and I going to talk about the Christmas day.. In maracaibo christmas star with the "feria de la chinita" on november. The people goes to malls and buy many presents and gifts. They go to restaurants and coffes with their familys and friends for celebrate and share with them...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog!!

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger ricardo said…

    hi marlale I like Christmas me to
    is my favorite celebration.
    your tanlents y very interesting and creative. I like

     

Post a Comment

<< Home